About England Home Inspections
England Home Inspections has been providing home inspections for home buyers for over 15 years. Let our years of experience work for you!
Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). That is why I have worked hard to become a member of InterNACHI and I promise to provide you with excellent service. As an InterNACHI member I:
- Pass InterNACHI's Online Inspector Examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
- Adhere to the industry's largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
- Abide by InterNACHI's Code of Ethics,
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year,
- Have completed InterNACHI's ethics "obstacle course" which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
- Have passed InterNACHI's Standards of Practice quiz,
- Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
- Maintain a continuing education log that is verified by InterNACHI,
- Submit a portion of my inspection reports to InterNACHI's report review committee for outside evaluation,
- Am required to successfully complete InterNACHI's comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination,
- Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years (reasonable exceptions apply),
- Have access to the Inspector's Quarterly so I can keep up-to-date on all the latest issues in the home inspection industry,
- Have access to a number of learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry's largest message board, InterNACHI's "what's new" publication of recent inspection news, Dear InterNACHI," a detailed advice column, free online courses, quizzes, and exams, and the InterNACHI University,
- Have access to a time-tested agreement that helps avoid lawsuits,
- Have access to a free report review and mentoring service,
- Have access to the InterNACHI Mall, and
- Provide access to a free consumer hot-line.
If you need a home inspection performed, don't settle for anything less than an InterNACHI-certified home inspector. Contact me now to schedule your inspection.